BARTIMAEUS TRILOGY FANS: Which face seems the more Ptolemy-esque of these two?
(Remember, the Ptolemy clan was Greek, and as such they brought many Greek fashions and trends down with them to Egypt…. But at the same time Bartimaeus’ Ptolemy seems more recognizable in full fledged Egyptian style.) What do you guys think/ prefer?
- fergusonicd890 likes this
- epistretes answered: I’d plump for the second style.
- nickthejam likes this
- briary answered: I’m torn! I love the faithfulness to the Greek style, but I’ve always pictured him with the Egyptian cut. The latter, I guess.
- lovegood-and-boswell answered: These are both AWESOME! I agree with Jauzey - I always pictured him with a shaved head - BUT I prefer the first style between the two.
- re-diculous answered: i always imagined him having curly, dark hair, so number two :)
- tothebatfax said: The second one if it’s between the two. I actually imagined him with a smoothly shaved head.
- hollarity posted this